DRSol is Dominican News, Weather, Videos, Forums & Travel Information
 
 
                        Support DRSol - Visit our Sponsors!  
 





Untitled Document
 


 
 
   
 

86°F 24 mns ago
Partly Cloudy
Las Terrenas Weather Now
19.16°N/69.44°W Elevation 33ft · Show Map
86°F. Partly Cloudy. Heat Index is 99°F. Dewpoint is 79°F, and relative humidity 79%. Wind is from the E at 14 mph. Baromteric pressue, 29.85 inches.
 
More DRSol Dominican City Forecasts
 
  Las Terrenas
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Last Updated 4:24PM

Today Last 7 Days Last 30 Days
 


Summary in the last 24 hours the highest temperature at Las Terrenas and observed by DRSol was 86, with a low of 75. A few spotty moderate to heavy rain showers were reported, the last in El Catey Intl at 7PM last night. Skies were generally partly cloudy. Winds are averaging 11 mph from the E, with a peak gust to 18 mph seen at 2PM this afternoon.

By the Numbers Las Terrenas reported rain 9% of the time, and thunderstorms 0%. Average reported rainfall intensity on a scale of 0 to 100 was 50. Cloud cover totaled 59%. Click above to view summaries for the last week or last month.

Last updated at 4:24PM.

   
   
   

 
  DRSol Las Terrenas Forecast Today: Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. High 86F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Tonight: Isolated thunderstorms this evening followed by a chance of showers overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%. Tomorrow: Variable clouds with scattered showers in the morning, then thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Friday: Partly cloudy with a stray thunderstorm. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the mid 70s. Saturday: Isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the low 70s. Sunday: Isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the low 70s. Monday: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the mid 70s. Tuesday: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the low 70s. Wednesday: Scattered thunderstorms possible. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the mid 70s. Thursday: Partly cloudy, chance of a thunderstorm. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the mid 70s. Friday: Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the mid 70s.  
 

Las Terrenas Weather Images April 23 2014
Mouse over `Show Images` Icon in table below to view satellite or webcam images from any hour of the day.
Click to display this image in the larger window at the top of the page. Click to display this image in the larger window at the top of the page. Click to display this image in the larger window at the top of the page. Click to display this image in the larger window at the top of the page.
Las Terrenas Hour by Hour April 23 2014
Hour by Hour Today • Previous Seven 7 Graph • Previous 30 Days Graph • Next 10 Days Graph • Wind Guru Forecast
Hour of Day 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Weather Icon  No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy A Few Clouds Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report
Temperature - - - - - - - - 75 77 79 82 84 86 84 84 86 - - - - - - -
Wind Direction - - - - - - - - SE S S S W E E E E - - - - - - -
Wind Speed - - - - - - - - 5 7 7 7 12 12 18 16 14 - - - - - - -
Wind Gust - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dewpoint - - - - - - - - 73 75 75 77 77 77 77 77 79 - - - - - - -
Humidity - - - - - - - - 94 94 89 84 79 75 79 79 79 - - - - - - -
Pressure 994 994 997 994 991 991 988 985 985
Show Images Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour
Las Terrenas Weather Calendar April 23 2014
BACK JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL AUG SEP OCT NOV DEC FORWARD
wxSat 04-12


wxSun 04-13


wxMon 04-14


wxTue 04-15


wxWed 04-16


wxThu 04-17


wxFri 04-18


wxSat 04-19


wxSun 04-20


wxMon 04-21


wxTue 04-22


wxWed 04-23


wxThu 04-24


wxFri 04-25


wxSat 04-26


wxSun 04-27


wxMon 04-28


wxTue 04-29


wxWed 04-30


wxThu 05-01


wxFri 05-02


 
NOTE: 1) Calendar images all taken at 1:00PM AST on the day indicated 2) The information shown in the calendar area immediately above is experimental and is displayed here for testing purposes only as it is in the final construction phase before being made 'live'. This section is designed to allow easy viewing of archived weather satellite photos and webcam images from every hour of every day, while providing daily weather records for previous days, a graphical forecast for the next ten days, and a climate summary for days beyond the ten day forecast period. All in one location. Please check back in a few days when the links and functions in this Perpetual Weather Calendar are expected to be operational.

Dominican Republic Live Radar & Colorized Satllite Loop
This loop is available in 1KM, 4KM, and 8KM resolution.


 
Properties for sale by owners. Save money!

Today's Exchange Rates





 
 
  Our Thanks to These Fine Providers:
    IconDrawer for the Country Flag Icons

DRSol is ©2004-2008
by Xanadu Digital Web Services. All Rights Reserved.

 



localhost / drsolinfo_admin / alba2204
Could not connect to drsolinfo_portal:Table './drsolinfo_portal/ds_views' is marked as crashed and should be repaired