DRSol is Dominican News, Weather, Videos, Forums & Travel Information
 
 
                        Support DRSol - Visit our Sponsors!  
 





Untitled Document
 


 
 
   
 

84°F 37 mns ago
Mostly Cloudy
Monte Plata Weather Now
18.34°N/69.59°W Elevation 98ft · Show Map
84°F. Mostly Cloudy. Heat Index is 89°F. Dewpoint is 72°F, and relative humidity 66%. Wind is from the S at 10 mph. Baromteric pressue, 29.94 inches.
 
More DRSol Dominican City Forecasts
 
  Monte Plata
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Last Updated 6:37PM

Today Last 7 Days Last 30 Days
 


Summary in the last 24 hours the highest temperature at Monte Plata and observed by DRSol was 90, with a low of 79. No rain was reported. Skies were generally partly cloudy. Winds are averaging 10 mph from the S, with a peak gust to 15 mph seen at 5PM yesterday afternoon.

By the Numbers Monte Plata reported rain 00% of the time, and thunderstorms 0%. Average reported rainfall intensity on a scale of 0 to 100 was 00. Cloud cover totaled 50%. Click above to view summaries for the last week or last month.

Last updated at .

   
   
   

 
  DRSol Monte Plata Forecast Tonight: Partly cloudy skies this evening...then the chance of scattered showers developing late. Low 73F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Tomorrow: Variable clouds with scattered showers in the morning, then thunderstorms in the afternoon. High near 90F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Tomorrow Night: Some clouds with the possibility of some scattered showers after midnight. Low 73F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Saturday: Afternoon thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the mid 70s. Sunday: Scattered thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the low 70s. Monday: Isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the low 70s. Tuesday: Partly cloudy, chance of a thunderstorm. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the low 70s. Wednesday: Scattered thunderstorms possible. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the mid 70s. Thursday: Showers and thunderstorms late. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the mid 70s. Friday: Chance of showers. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the mid 70s. Saturday: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the mid 70s.  
 

Monte Plata Weather Images April 24 2014
Mouse over `Show Images` Icon in table below to view satellite or webcam images from any hour of the day.
Click to display this image in the larger window at the top of the page. Click to display this image in the larger window at the top of the page. Click to display this image in the larger window at the top of the page. Click to display this image in the larger window at the top of the page.
Monte Plata Hour by Hour April 24 2014
Hour by Hour Today • Previous Seven 7 Graph • Previous 30 Days Graph • Next 10 Days Graph • Wind Guru Forecast
Hour of Day 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Weather Icon  No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy A Few Clouds Partly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report
Temperature - - - - - - - - - - 79 81 86 88 90 90 90 88 84 - - - - -
Wind Direction - - - - - - - - - - SW SW - S S S S S S - - - - -
Wind Speed - - - - - - - - - - 6 8 - 9 12 15 13 15 10 - - - - -
Wind Gust - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dewpoint - - - - - - - - - - 73 73 73 73 73 73 73 73 72 - - - - -
Humidity - - - - - - - - - - 84 79 66 62 59 59 59 62 66 - - - - -
Pressure 30 30 30 997 997 997 991 991 994
Show Images Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour
Monte Plata Weather Calendar April 24 2014
BACK JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL AUG SEP OCT NOV DEC FORWARD
wxSun 04-13


wxMon 04-14


wxTue 04-15


wxWed 04-16


wxThu 04-17


wxFri 04-18


wxSat 04-19


wxSun 04-20


wxMon 04-21


wxTue 04-22


wxWed 04-23


wxThu 04-24


wxFri 04-25


wxSat 04-26


wxSun 04-27


wxMon 04-28


wxTue 04-29


wxWed 04-30


wxThu 05-01


wxFri 05-02


wxSat 05-03


 
NOTE: 1) Calendar images all taken at 1:00PM AST on the day indicated 2) The information shown in the calendar area immediately above is experimental and is displayed here for testing purposes only as it is in the final construction phase before being made 'live'. This section is designed to allow easy viewing of archived weather satellite photos and webcam images from every hour of every day, while providing daily weather records for previous days, a graphical forecast for the next ten days, and a climate summary for days beyond the ten day forecast period. All in one location. Please check back in a few days when the links and functions in this Perpetual Weather Calendar are expected to be operational.

Dominican Republic Live Radar & Colorized Satllite Loop
This loop is available in 1KM, 4KM, and 8KM resolution.


 
Properties for sale by owners. Save money!

Today's Exchange Rates





 
 
  Our Thanks to These Fine Providers:
    IconDrawer for the Country Flag Icons

DRSol is ©2004-2008
by Xanadu Digital Web Services. All Rights Reserved.

 



localhost / drsolinfo_admin / alba2204
Could not connect to drsolinfo_portal:Table './drsolinfo_portal/ds_views' is marked as crashed and should be repaired