DRSol is Dominican News, Weather, Videos, Forums & Travel Information
 
 
                        Support DRSol - Visit our Sponsors!  
 





Untitled Document
 


 
 
   
 

79°F 7 hrs ago
Nearby Rain
Nagua Weather Now
19.16°N/69.44°W Elevation 33ft · Show Map
79°F. Mostly Cloudy. Nearby Rain . Dewpoint is 77°F, and relative humidity 94%. Wind is from the N at 17 mph. Baromteric pressue, 29.85 inches.
 
More DRSol Dominican City Forecasts
 
  Nagua
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Last Updated 2:39AM

Today Last 7 Days Last 30 Days
 


Summary in the last 24 hours the highest temperature at Nagua and observed by DRSol was 90, with a low of 77. Widely scattered moderate to heavy rain showers were reported, the last in El Catey Intl at 7PM last night. Skies were generally partly cloudy. Wind speeds averaged 13 mph through the day, predominantly from the SE.

By the Numbers Nagua reported rain 20% of the time, and thunderstorms 0%. Average reported rainfall intensity on a scale of 0 to 100 was 50. Cloud cover totaled 60%. Click above to view summaries for the last week or last month.

Last updated at 2:39AM.

   
   
   

 
  DRSol Nagua Forecast Through Daybreak: Partly to mostly cloudy skies with a few showers possible. Low 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%. Today: Scattered showers in the morning, then variable clouds during the afternoon with scattered thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Tonight: Isolated thunderstorms in the evening with a few scattered showers possible overnight. Low 76F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Thursday: Scattered thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the mid 70s. Friday: Scattered thunderstorms possible. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the mid 70s. Saturday: Scattered thunderstorms. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the mid 70s. Sunday: Scattered thunderstorms. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the mid 70s. Monday: Slight chance of a thunderstorm. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the mid 70s. Tuesday: Isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the mid 70s. Wednesday: Scattered showers. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the mid 70s. Thursday: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the mid 70s.  
 

Nagua Weather Images April 23 2014
Mouse over `Show Images` Icon in table below to view satellite or webcam images from any hour of the day.
Click to display this image in the larger window at the top of the page. Click to display this image in the larger window at the top of the page. Click to display this image in the larger window at the top of the page. Click to display this image in the larger window at the top of the page.
Nagua Hour by Hour April 23 2014
Hour by Hour Today • Previous Seven 7 Graph • Previous 30 Days Graph • Next 10 Days Graph • Wind Guru Forecast
Hour of Day 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Weather Icon  No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report
Temperature - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Wind Direction - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Wind Speed - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Wind Gust - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dewpoint - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Humidity - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Pressure
Show Images Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour
Nagua Weather Calendar April 23 2014
BACK JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL AUG SEP OCT NOV DEC FORWARD
wxSat 04-12


wxSun 04-13


wxMon 04-14


wxTue 04-15


wxWed 04-16


wxThu 04-17


wxFri 04-18


wxSat 04-19


wxSun 04-20


wxMon 04-21


wxTue 04-22


wxWed 04-23


wxThu 04-24


wxFri 04-25


wxSat 04-26


wxSun 04-27


wxMon 04-28


wxTue 04-29


wxWed 04-30


wxThu 05-01


wxFri 05-02


 
NOTE: 1) Calendar images all taken at 1:00PM AST on the day indicated 2) The information shown in the calendar area immediately above is experimental and is displayed here for testing purposes only as it is in the final construction phase before being made 'live'. This section is designed to allow easy viewing of archived weather satellite photos and webcam images from every hour of every day, while providing daily weather records for previous days, a graphical forecast for the next ten days, and a climate summary for days beyond the ten day forecast period. All in one location. Please check back in a few days when the links and functions in this Perpetual Weather Calendar are expected to be operational.

Dominican Republic Live Radar & Colorized Satllite Loop
This loop is available in 1KM, 4KM, and 8KM resolution.


 
Properties for sale by owners. Save money!

Today's Exchange Rates





 
 
  Our Thanks to These Fine Providers:
    IconDrawer for the Country Flag Icons

DRSol is ©2004-2008
by Xanadu Digital Web Services. All Rights Reserved.

 



localhost / drsolinfo_admin / alba2204
Could not connect to drsolinfo_portal:Table './drsolinfo_portal/ds_views' is marked as crashed and should be repaired