DRSol is Dominican News, Weather, Videos, Forums & Travel Information
 
 
                        Support DRSol - Visit our Sponsors!  
 





Untitled Document
 


 
 
   
 

81°F 2 hrs ago
Mostly Cloudy
Monte Cristi Weather Now
19.45°N/70.34°W Elevation 16ft · Show Map
81°F. Mostly Cloudy. Heat Index is 87°F. Dewpoint is 75°F, and relative humidity 84%. Wind is from the ESE at 7 mph. Baromteric pressue, 29.97 inches.
 
More DRSol Dominican City Forecasts
 
  Monte Cristi
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Last Updated 10:54PM

Today Last 7 Days Last 30 Days
 


Summary in the last 24 hours the highest temperature at Monte Cristi and observed by DRSol was 86, with a low of 73. No rain was reported. Skies were generally partly cloudy. Wind speeds averaged 12 mph through the day, predominantly from the NE.

By the Numbers Monte Cristi reported rain 00% of the time, and thunderstorms 0%. Average reported rainfall intensity on a scale of 0 to 100 was 00. Cloud cover totaled 42%. Click above to view summaries for the last week or last month.

Last updated at .

   
   
   

 
  DRSol Monte Cristi Forecast Tonight: Isolated thunderstorms this evening. Skies will become partly cloudy after midnight. Low around 75F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Tomorrow: Scattered showers in the morning, then variable clouds during the afternoon with scattered thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Tomorrow Night: Widely scattered showers or a thunderstorm early. Then partly cloudy. Low around 75F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Saturday: Showers and thunderstorms late. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the mid 70s. Sunday: A few thunderstorms possible. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the mid 70s. Monday: Isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the mid 70s. Tuesday: Isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the mid 70s. Wednesday: More sun than clouds. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the mid 70s. Thursday: Abundant sunshine. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the mid 70s. Friday: Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the mid 70s. Saturday: Mostly cloudy, chance of showers. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the mid 70s.  
 

Monte Cristi Weather Images April 24 2014
Mouse over `Show Images` Icon in table below to view satellite or webcam images from any hour of the day.
Click to display this image in the larger window at the top of the page. Click to display this image in the larger window at the top of the page. Click to display this image in the larger window at the top of the page. Click to display this image in the larger window at the top of the page.
Monte Cristi Hour by Hour April 24 2014
Hour by Hour Today • Previous Seven 7 Graph • Previous 30 Days Graph • Next 10 Days Graph • Wind Guru Forecast
Hour of Day 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Weather Icon  No Report A Few Clouds No Report No Report A Few Clouds No Report No Report No Report No Report No Report Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy A Few Clouds A Few Clouds Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy No Report No Report No Report
Temperature - - 75 - - 73 - - - - - 84 86 86 84 84 84 86 82 - 81 - - -
Wind Direction - - - - - - - - - - - NE NE NE NE NE E NE NE E SE - - -
Wind Speed - - - - - - - - - - - 12 12 16 12 15 14 12 12 12 7 - - -
Wind Gust - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dewpoint - - 73 - - 72 - - - - - 77 77 77 75 77 75 77 75 - 75 - - -
Humidity - - 94 - - 94 - - - - - 79 75 75 74 79 74 75 79 - 84 - - -
Pressure 994 991 30 30 997 994 991 991 991 991 997
Show Images Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour Show archived satellite and webcam images from this date and hour
Monte Cristi Weather Calendar April 24 2014
BACK JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL AUG SEP OCT NOV DEC FORWARD
wxSun 04-13


wxMon 04-14


wxTue 04-15


wxWed 04-16


wxThu 04-17


wxFri 04-18


wxSat 04-19


wxSun 04-20


wxMon 04-21


wxTue 04-22


wxWed 04-23


wxThu 04-24


wxFri 04-25


wxSat 04-26


wxSun 04-27


wxMon 04-28


wxTue 04-29


wxWed 04-30


wxThu 05-01


wxFri 05-02


wxSat 05-03


 
NOTE: 1) Calendar images all taken at 1:00PM AST on the day indicated 2) The information shown in the calendar area immediately above is experimental and is displayed here for testing purposes only as it is in the final construction phase before being made 'live'. This section is designed to allow easy viewing of archived weather satellite photos and webcam images from every hour of every day, while providing daily weather records for previous days, a graphical forecast for the next ten days, and a climate summary for days beyond the ten day forecast period. All in one location. Please check back in a few days when the links and functions in this Perpetual Weather Calendar are expected to be operational.

Dominican Republic Live Radar & Colorized Satllite Loop
This loop is available in 1KM, 4KM, and 8KM resolution.


 
Properties for sale by owners. Save money!

Today's Exchange Rates





 
 
  Our Thanks to These Fine Providers:
    IconDrawer for the Country Flag Icons

DRSol is ©2004-2008
by Xanadu Digital Web Services. All Rights Reserved.

 



localhost / drsolinfo_admin / alba2204
Could not connect to drsolinfo_portal:Table './drsolinfo_portal/ds_views' is marked as crashed and should be repaired