DRSol is Dominican News, Weather, Videos, Forums & Travel Information

 
 
                        Support DRSol - Visit our Sponsors!  
 
Untitled Document
 


 
 
 
Heute auf DRSol
"Tagliche Dominikanische Republik Nachrichten auf Englisch Seit 2004 "
Sunday, April 20th, 2014
EnglishEnglish EspanolEspanol Deutsch Francais
 
Spateste Nachrichten
Vom DRSol Nachrichtenraum
YesterdayThis WeekArchive

© 2014 durch Dominican Today
Veroffentlicht Apr 19 2014 21:29PM


© 2014 durch Dominican Today
Veroffentlicht Apr 19 2014 21:29PM


© 2014 durch Dominican Today
Veroffentlicht Apr 19 2014 21:29PM


© 2014 durch Dominican Today
Veroffentlicht Apr 19 2014 21:29PM


© 2014 durch Dominican Today
Veroffentlicht Apr 19 2014 19:59PM


© 2014 durch Dominican Today
Veroffentlicht Apr 19 2014 13:59PM

 

Wetter jetzt in der Dominikanischen Republik
Vom DRSol Weatherlab

Dominican Republi Color Satellite Photo
"Exclusive DRSol Dominican Republic Color Satellite Photo"

Summary Across the Dominican Republic in the last 24 hours the highest observed temperature by DRSol was 90 at Puerto Plata In. The coolest reading came from Santiago Intl A with an overnight low of 72. A few spotty light to moderate rain showers were reported, and rain is being observed right now as well at Caucedo/De Las. Skies were generally partly cloudy. Winds are averaging 11 mph from the SE, with a peak gust to 21 mph seen at 2PM yesterday afternoon at Barahona.


DRSol Santo Domingo Wettervorhersage
Vom DRSol Weatherlab

Today: Variable clouds with scattered showers during the morning, then thunderstorms this afternoon. High 88F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Tonight: Some clouds with the chance of a couple showers developing overnight. Low 72F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Tomorrow: Scattered showers in the morning, then a slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 89F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Read the complete DRSol Ten Day Forecasts for Azua, Bani, Barahona, Bavaro, Bonao, Cabarete, Cotui, Dajabon, El Seibo, Higuey, Isla Saona, La Isabella, La Romana, La Vega, Las Terrenas, Luperon, Mao, Moca, Monte Cristi, Monte Plata, Nagua, Perdenales, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Rio San Juan, Samana, San Cristobal, San Francisco De Macoris, San Pedro de Macoris, Santiago, Santo Domingo, Sabana De La Mar, Sosua


Tropical Outlook
From the DRSol Tropical Desk

DRSol Santo Domingo Wettervorhersage
Vom DRSol Weatherlab

Today: Variable clouds with scattered showers during the morning, then thunderstorms this afternoon. High 88F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Tonight: Some clouds with the chance of a couple showers developing overnight. Low 72F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Tomorrow: Scattered showers in the morning, then a slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 89F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Read the complete DRSol Ten Day Forecasts for Azua, Bani, Barahona, Bavaro, Bonao, Cabarete, Cotui, Dajabon, El Seibo, Higuey, Isla Saona, La Isabella, La Romana, La Vega, Las Terrenas, Luperon, Mao, Moca, Monte Cristi, Monte Plata, Nagua, Perdenales, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Rio San Juan, Samana, San Cristobal, San Francisco De Macoris, San Pedro de Macoris, Santiago, Santo Domingo, Sabana De La Mar, Sosua

Current Weather
From the DRSol Weatherlab
   
   
   
 

EnglishEnglish EspanolEspanol Deutsch Francais  
Display an exclusive DRSol Translated version of these news items  

 
Properties for sale by owners. Save money!




Some Links to Other
Dominican Republic
Travel Sites
Tourist information about Cabarete, Dominican Republic
DR Tourist Info from Channel 79
DR News & Travel Information
Active Dominican Travel Forum
Travel guide and tourist information about DR


 
 
 

Our Thanks to These Fine Providers:
    IconDrawer for the Country Flag Icons


DRSol is ©2004-2010
by Xanadu Digital Web Services. All Rights Reserved.

 



localhost / drsolinfo_admin / alba2204
Could not connect to drsolinfo_portal:Table './drsolinfo_portal/ds_views' is marked as crashed and should be repaired